01. Complete as perguntas corretamente:
1. You’re addicted to shopping, __________________?
2. They weren’t part of the regular team, __________________?
3. You can’t give it back to the owner, __________________?
4. Let’s take a day off tomorrow, __________________?
5. She has her hair styled every week, __________________?
6. Mum will be happy to see you, __________________?
7. John keeps talking all the time. That’s disgusting, __________________?
8. They haven’t ever bought a new car, __________________?
9. I’m such a good swimmer, __________________?
10. He wouldn’t agree with you, __________________?
11. There’s really nothing more to say, __________________?
12. I shouldn’t criticize the teacher, __________________?
13. Please pass me the sugar, __________________?
14. You mustn’t play on the freshly cut grass, __________________?
15. You don’t want him to come with us, __________________?
16. She hardly said anything, __________________?
17. You do have a receipt, __________________?
18. Peter and Jenny want to be alone, __________________?
02. Combine as colunas corretamente:
( 01 ) You don’t believe her, ( ) will he?
( 02 ) The children aren’t looking for Jack, ( ) may he?
( 03 ) Jane won’t be sleeping by 10 o’clock, ( ) do you?
( 04 ) I am going to travel tomorrow, ( ) am I?
( 05 ) The children don’t like the dog, ( ) am I not?
( 06 ) That is wonderful, ( ) are they?
( 07 ) He won’t be back before lunch, ( ) will she?
( 08 ) Peter may not go, ( ) do they?
( 09 ) I’m not your friend, ( ) isn’t it?
03- Encontre os erros nas frases e conserte de maneira adequada:
a) Your younger sister is quite tall, is she?
Your younger sister is quite tall,___________________?
b)He’d arrived home just before you got up, wouldn’t he?
He’d arrived home just before you got up, _________________ ?
c)Mum, I must wash up today after dinner, needn’t I?
Mum, I must wash up today after dinner, ______________________ ?
d)No one agreed with his stupid proposal, did he?
No one agreed with his stupid proposal, _________________ ?
e)I hope you’ll do it for me sooner or later, will you?
I hope you’ll do it for me sooner or later, ________________ ?
f)You can hardly read the small text, can’t you?
You can hardly read the small text,___________________?
Contando com os melhores professores de inglês, seja contratados ou convidados, nosso blog se dedica a fornecer conteúdo de alta qualidade e honestidade para o seu aprendizado.