Hora de treinar a interpretação de texto com o Past Perfect Continuous. Leia o texto abaixo com atenção e faça os exercícios propostos.
Linda and I made dinner together last night. We had wanted to have a girls’ night for a long time. I am glad it finally worked out because I was worried about her. Since her cat died, she hadn’t been feeling too well, and I thought this was a great opportunity to cheer her up a little. While Linda was chopping the vegetables and I was frying the chicken, I asked her what she had been doing lately. She told me she had been trying to spare her mind. So, she joined a cooking class. That was why she wanted to cook this recipe last night. She had been training very hard because she learned a cooking contest would take place at the end of the course. I was happy to know she had a new goal. So, I stopped worrying so much after that. We had a delicious dinner and an awesome movie night. It was great! I missed my best friend!
- Why had the girls wanted to have a girls’ night?
- Why hadn’t Linda been feeling too well?
- What had Linda been doing lately?
- What had Linda been trying to do lately?
- What had Linda been training for?
Para finalizar, teste seus conhecimentos com as perguntas abaixo:
- Em que situações podemos utilizar o Past Perfect Continuous?
- Qual é a estrutura do Past Perfect Continuous nas frases afirmativas?
- Qual é a estrutura do Past Perfect Continuous nas frases negativas?
- Qual é a estrutura do Past Perfect Continuous nas frases interrogativas?
Contando com os melhores professores de inglês, seja contratados ou convidados, nosso blog se dedica a fornecer conteúdo de alta qualidade e honestidade para o seu aprendizado.