Isn’t today a lovely day to study English? Yes, it is!
Então, vamos treinar o uso dos advérbios em inglês a partir da interpretação do texto a seguir.
Leia o texto abaixo e responda às questões propostas.
I think every kid likes to pull pranks on their parents on April Fools’ Day, and I was no different. Once, when I was ten years old, I pulled the most hilarious practical joke on my mom. I still remember how carefully Iprepared everything the night before that holiday. First, I patiently waited for my mom to go to bed. Then, I looked around to see if I had a clear path to go downstairs. Everybody was upstairs, so that was my chance. While my family was sleeping, I went to the kitchen. I quietly replaced the sweetener in the sugar bowl with salt and went to bed too. I knew my mom would usually add sugar to her coffee in the mornings so I would totally surprise her the next day. I was so anxious to see her face when taking the first sip. However, all my excitement quickly faded out the next morning. My mother grounded me for the rest of the day for that prank. She is not the type of person who can take this type of joke!
- When and how many times did Gabriel prank his mother?
- When did Gabriel start preparing his prank?
- How did he prepare everything the night before?
- How did Gabriel wait for his mom to go to bed?
- How did Gabriel make sure he had a clear path to go downstairs?
- How did Gabriel replace the sweetener in the sugar bowl with salt?
- What did Grabriel’s mom usually do in the mornings?
- What is the difference between “once” and “usually”?
- What did Grabiel think would happen on April Fools’ Day?
- Why did Gabriel’s excitement quickly fade out?
Agora, pense em alguma pegadinha de 1º de abril que tenha feito com algum familiar ou amigo e descreva suas ações utilizando alguns advérbios de tempo, modo e lugar.
- When did you start preparing your prank?
- How did you prepare everything? Were you being careful?
- Where did you set your prank?
Contando com os melhores professores de inglês, seja contratados ou convidados, nosso blog se dedica a fornecer conteúdo de alta qualidade e honestidade para o seu aprendizado.