Exercícios do Past Participle
- Complete as sentenças. Use “should have” ou “shouldn’t have” + past participle:
- We got lost in Paris. We (take) should have taken a map.
- My uncle is in jail. He (rob) ____________________________ a bank.
- The flowers died. I (water) __________________________ them more often.
- I’m really hungry. I (eat) ______________________________ a bigger breakfast.
- I fell into the water. I (be) ___________________________ more careful.
- Jon’s father got angry. Jon (tell) _______________________ him a lie.
- I’m broke. I (buy) ______________________________ a new car last week.
- This hotel is terrible. I (stay) ____________________________ at another one.
- It’s getting cold. We (bring) ___________________________ our jackets.
- The movie was boring. We (watch) ______________________ it.
- Complete as Frases passando os verbos para o Past Participle:
- She has never _____________________ (let) her daughter have a boyfriend.
- Have you already _____________________ (read) today’s newspaper?
- The house has been _____________________ (sell).
- He has _____________________ (lose) his wallet again.
- I have _____________________ (write) three essays this week.
- That clock was _____________________ (make) in Switzerland.
- He had _____________________ (run) six miles when he hurt his ankle.
- I have never _____________________ (see) such a beautiful view.
- He has ___________________________ (teach) hundreds of students during his career.
- Have you ever _____________________ (meet) a famous person?
- Circule a versão correta dos verbos no particípio:
1. Sheila had (brang/ brought) her daughter to work a couple of times.
2. The restaurant has always (payed/paid) its employees on Fridays.
3. I felt terrible because I had (forgot/forgotten) all about the surprise party for Robert.
4. Professor James was sure he had (lain/laid) the exams on his desk.
5. Lisa has (went/gone) home already.
6. Lawrence had (drank/drunk) all of his Pepsi before his lunch arrived.
7. The prize-winning essay was (wrote/written) by my brother.
- Passe os verbos destacados para o Past Participle:
Example: The repairs on my car had cost (cost) me $600.
- Shauna has ________________ (ride) the bus to school all semester.
- Although the witness had _______________ (swear) to tell the truth, he lied.
- We realized at the airport that we had_______________ (leave) our apartment door unlocked!
- Janet has _______________ (do) all of her homework for Monday.
- The tall building was _________________ (shake) by the earthquake.
- He had ________________________ (mean) to mail the letter on his way to work.
- Jonas had ______________________ (bet) $200 on the losing team.
- 2. shouldn’t have robbed
3. should have watered
4. should have eaten
5. should have been
6. shouldn’t have told
7. shouldn’t have bought
8. should have stayed
9. should have brought
10. shouldn’t have watched
- 1. She has never let her daughter have a boyfriend.
2. Have you already read today’s newspaper?
3. The house has been sold.
4. He has lost his wallet again.
5. I have written three essays this week.
6. That clock was made in Switzerland.
7. He had run six miles when he hurt his ankle.
8. I have never seen such a beautiful view.
9. He has taught hundreds of students during his career.
10. Have you ever met a famous person?
- 1- brought
- 1- ridden
Contando com os melhores professores de inglês, seja contratados ou convidados, nosso blog se dedica a fornecer conteúdo de alta qualidade e honestidade para o seu aprendizado.